Learning Manager (Maternity Cover) Outwood Primary Academy Littleworth Grange, Barnsley
- Grade 5 SCP 22 to 25 £13,949.70 - £15,298 (estimated actual salary)
- 30 hours per week, term time plus 2 days.
- Start Date
- 4 September 2017
- Temporary Position
- May 2018
We are seeking to appoint a Learning Manager to provide support and direction to students in order for them to achieve their potential in all aspects of academy life.
The post is Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm on a term time basis plus 2 additional days.
This role will require you to:
• Attend: Multi-agency meetings
Multi-agency Risk Assessment Conference
Personal Support Plans
Joint Council Meetings
Child in Need Meetings
Child Protection Meetings
Common Assessment Framework Meetings
In all instances a report needs to be provided.
• Work closely with Senior Leaders and, targeting students for intervention: i.e. social & emotional support programmes and other issues which may present a barrier to learning and growth.
• Utilise the Management Information System in order to track behaviour and attendance.
Please refer to the Person Specification for the essential criteria of this role.
You must have experience of working within a school environment and the ability to deal with vulnerable students.
Please apply online. Alternatively if you wish to complete a hard copy application form please email email@example.com to request an application pack
Closing Date: Friday 23 June 2017 at 12 noon
The application deadline was