One to One Tutor – Science Outwood Academy Adwick, Doncaster
- £25.75 per hour (QTS), £18.54 per hour (unqualified)
- Start Date
- Required to start as soon as possible
- Temporary Position
- Casual contract
Outwood Grange Academies Trust, seeks applications from outstanding applicants with integrity, imagination and energy for this rewarding role.
We are committed to putting ‘Students First: Raising Standards and Transforming Lives’. In 2013 we relocated to new building with state-of-the-art facilities, our most recent Ofsted inspection (Feb 2016) secured outstanding judgements in every category, noting that “standards are high and continue to rise for all pupils, including the disadvantaged”.
If you share our belief in putting students first, you can join us in the delightful setting of Woodlands model village, just north of Doncaster, and build on our exceptional record of achievement.
We are seeking to appoint committed individuals to work as part of a dedicated team of staff. We seek individuals who can effectively support selected students through individually tailored programmes of one to one tuition.
We welcome applications from people who:
• hold qualified teacher status, or are a qualified HE or FE teacher; or
• are able to demonstrate a track record of effective teaching; or
• are able to demonstrate that you can work with individual pupils to progress
their learning; or
• have subject specific knowledge.
Outwood Academy Adwick is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.
Further details of the post can be obtained via email (email@example.com).
The application deadline was