Teacher of Geography Outwood Academy Adwick, Doncaster
- Full Time
- Start Date
- Required to start January 2018
Outwood Grange Academies Trust seeks applications from outstanding applicants with integrity, imagination and energy for this rewarding role.
We are committed to putting ‘Students First: Raising Standards and Transforming Lives’. In 2013 we relocated to new building with state-of-the-art facilities, our most recent Ofsted inspection (Feb 2016) secured outstanding judgements in every category, noting that “standards are high and continue to rise for all pupils, including the disadvantaged”.
If you share our belief in putting students first, you can join us in the delightful setting of Woodlands model village, just north of Doncaster, and build on our exceptional record of achievement.
An excellent knowledge and understanding of the subject is essential. You must possess the skills and determination to make a significant difference to the lives of our students and share our single goal of ‘students first’. This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in working with the new GCSE and A Level specifications within the department. Applications are invited from both newly qualified and experienced professionals.
The Outwood Grange Family of Schools offer:
• The opportunity to work and progress across the Family of Schools.
• The chance to apply for leadership roles in the Deeps working across the whole Academy.
• The support and expertise of our Directors of Humanities working across the Family of Schools.
• A full and detailed programme of support and development for all.
• A further comprehensive programme of professional development provided through the Outwood Institute of Education (formerly the Teaching School).
We believe that all teaching and support staff posts within our Family of Schools are key posts in terms of supporting student success and achievement across a broad range of subjects and experiences. As such we are keen to recruit dedicated and ambitious professionals who will add value to our Academy in both academic terms and through involvement in the fabric of learning and success beyond the classroom.
Outwood Grange Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.
The application deadline was