Teacher of Modern Foreign Languages Outwood Academy Redcar, Redcar
- MPS / UPS
- Part time (3 days a week) (Possibly becoming permanent in September 2018)
- Start Date
- January 2018
- Temporary Position
- July 2018
Outwood Academy Redcar has recently become part of the Outwood Grange Academies Trust. Since working with the Trust our results have more than doubled and we are now second in the Local Authority for progress.
This is a fantastic opportunity for enthusiastic, driven professionals to join our Family of Schools. An excellent knowledge and understanding of the subject is essential. You must possess the skills and determination to make a significant difference to the lives of our students and share our single goal of ‘students first’. Applications are invited from both newly qualified and experienced professionals.
The Outwood Grange Family of Schools offers:
• The opportunity to work and progress across the Family of Schools.
• The chance to apply for leadership roles in the Deeps working across the whole Academy.
• The support and expertise of our Directors of Modern foreign languages working across the Family of Schools.
• A full and detailed programme of support and development for NQTs.
• A further comprehensive programme of professional development is provided through the Outwood Institute of Education (formerly the teaching school).
Please note that this post could be a permanent contract in certain circumstances eg if the successful candidate was able to commit now to more hours (up to full time) in Sept 2018 should they be required; and to have this included in the contract.
We believe that all teaching and support staff posts within our Family of Schools are key posts in terms of supporting student success and achievement across a broad range of subjects and experiences. As such we are keen to recruit dedicated and ambitious professionals who will add value to our Academy in both academic terms and through involvement in the fabric of learning and success beyond the classroom.
The application deadline was