Cook 1/SMSA Outwood Academy Carlton, Barnsley
- £7,544 - £7,894 (actual salary dependent on experience and length of service), 38 weeks per year
- Cook 1, 2.5 hours per day (09:00-11:30). SMSA 2 hours per day (11:45 - 13:45)
- Start Date
- As soon as possible
Achieving Academy status in February 2016 as part of the Outwood Grange Academies Trust, Outwood Academy Carlton is going from strength to strength. Based in the attractive village of Carlton, we offer an exceptional education and are enjoying significant improvement across every key measure and in every subject. In December 2015, Ofsted noted that “senior leaders have a clear vision for the school” and that “all aspects of school life have been transformed”, with the result that “pupils feel well cared for”. You can help us take things to the next level.
Outwood Academy Carlton invites applications from reliable, conscientious individuals who have the ability to provide a warm and welcoming, helpful, professional, efficient and effective service to both students and staff in a busy working environment. It is essential that the successful candidate will:
• Hold a level 2 Food Hygiene qualification or have the willingness to obtain this qualification within 3 months of employment
• Have basic literacy and numeracy skills
• Have the ability to related to students in a pleasant and sympathetic manner
• Have the ability to work to timescales and deadlines
As part of the Outwood Academies Trust, the successful candidate will enjoy the benefits of being part of the Outwood Family of Schools and have access to outstanding CPD and career development.
Outwood Academy Carlton is an 11-16 School with approximately 852 students on roll. The school is set in a semi-rural location offering an excellent environment in which to work.
Outwood Academy Carlton is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.
Application packs for the above vacancy are available to download from: www.outwood.com or by contacting Janette Haworth, HR/Business Assistant on 01226 728494, option 1, ext. 231 or by email: email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Thursday 14 December 2017 at 12 noon
This vacancy has closed and no longer accepts applications.
- Closing Date
- Interview Date
- Week commencing 18.12.2017