Outwood Grange Academies Trust - Finance, Payroll and HR Assistants Outwood Grange Academies Trust, Wakefield
- Scale 3 (£16,781 to £17,772)
- 37 hours per week, full time and full year
- Start Date
- As soon as possible
We are delighted to be making appointments for several positions with the Trust’s Finance and Human Resources departments. All our academies offer a high quality of education for our students and excellent career progression and training for staff. Our driving ambition is Students First: Raising Standards and Transforming Lives.
We are currently seeking the following:
• Finance Assistants working within secondary academies in the Wakefield area (Wakefield, Normanton and Hemsworth);
• A Payroll Trainee working at the Trust’s offices in Wakefield;
• A Finance Assistant working within the Primary Finance Team based at the Trust’s offices in Wakefield;
• An HR Assistant working with the central HR team based at the Trust’s offices in Wakefield.
To be successful, you must be a confident communicator, comfortable using Microsoft Office and most importantly, analytically minded with an eye for detail. The roles will also require you to prioritise and manage your own workload whilst working as part of a wider team.
Whilst it would be helpful if you had knowledge of this sector and experience of Finance, Payroll or HR, it would not be a barrier to any applicant, as we will offer significant support and training to help you excel in your role. At the same time as learning a fantastic range of new skills in Finance, HR and the Education sector, you will be given the opportunity to apply for funding to study a qualification relevant to your post.
If successful, we will look to you to contribute to an atmosphere of respect, recognition, optimism, celebration and mutual support in our Trust, which promotes equality from within and values the diversity of the academies’ communities.
As part of the Outwood Family of Schools, you will be joining a highly innovative, inspirational and successful organisation. The Trust guarantees every member of staff CPD and development opportunities and there are various routes for career progression.
To apply for any of these roles, please follow the link to our website www.outwood.com where job application packs are available for each post. Please specify which role or roles you would like to be considered for on your application form. If you wish to be considered for all vacancies outlined above, you will not be required to complete four separate applications.
The ability to be able to drive would be desirable but not essential.
The Outwood Grange Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.
Closing date: Noon 22 February 2018. Interviews: Friday 2 March 2018
- Job Description Finance Assistant Primary
- Person Specification Finance Assistant Primary
- Job Description Finance Assistant Secondary
- Person Specification Finance Assistant Secondary
- Job Description Payroll Trainee
- Person Specification Payroll Trainee
- Welcome Letter Finance Assistant Primary
- Welcome Letter Finance Assistant Secondary
- Welcome Letter Payroll Trainee
- Job Description HR Administrator Primary Academies
- Person Specification HR Administrator Primary Academies
- Welcome Letter HR Administrator Primary Academies
The application deadline was