Site Manager Outwood Academy Acklam, Middlesbrough
- Grade H25-27 (Actual Starting Salary £22,658)
- Full Time/Whole Time
- Start Date
- Please note this position requires driving
Do you want to work in a good school where Leadership is outstanding, where students and staff feel valued and morale is high?
Outwood Academy Acklam
Required as soon as possible
Actual Starting Salary £22,658
Hours: 37 hours per week
Outwood Academy Acklam
Required for: ASAP
Outwood Grange Academies Trust seeks applications from outstanding applicants with integrity, imagination and energy for this rewarding role.
Outwood Academy Acklam places students at the centre of everything it does, with a focus on creating a culture of success, a positive climate for learning, and increased student attainment, achievement and social and emotional development.
Starting as soon as possible, we are seeking to appoint a full time Site Manager who will create a culture of success through high standards. Providing a safe and progressive environment for learning.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate to provide efficient and effective support to the Academy Business Manager and Principal within each site and to be a strong leader to the academy site team.
Previous experience of working in a facilities/site manager role is essential. Experience of working in an educational setting is desirable but not essential. Driving is required. A flexible approach to work is necessary due to the role sometimes requiring weekend working.
The person appointed will have:
* An excellent knowledge of Health & Safety
* Understanding and administration of school safeguarding policies and procedures
* The ability to undertake the administration of compliance and due diligence documentation
* Appropriate processing of Purchase orders, work schedules and development projects
* Good working knowledge of computer packages including word processing, excel spreadsheets
* Ability to prioritise and manage own workload in a fast paced environment
* Co-ordinate the work of others to the appropriate standard
Please note that there is currently a job evaluation exercise being undertaken across the Trust. The salary advertised for this post is therefore subject to job evaluation and may change.
The Outwood Grange Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.
Applications for the above vacancy can be submitted online at www.outwood.com/vacancies or contact HR Dept, Outwood Academy Acklam, Hall Drive, Acklam, Middlesbrough, TS5 7JY. Telephone 01642 818200 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Wednesday 18 April 2018 at midday.
This vacancy has closed and no longer accepts applications.
- Closing Date