Unqualified Teacher of English Outwood Academy Adwick, Doncaster
- Unqualified Teachers Scale
- Full Time
- Start Date
- September 2018
- Temporary Position
Outwood Grange Academies Trust seeks applications from outstanding applicants with integrity, imagination and energy for this rewarding role.
This is a fantastic opportunity for enthusiastic, driven professionals to join our Family of Schools. The Academy was judged to be ‘outstanding’ in every category by Ofsted in February 2016. An excellent knowledge and understanding of the subject is essential. You must possess the skills and determination to make a significant difference to the lives of our students and share our single goal of ‘students first’.
We are seeking to appoint an aspiring teacher to join our outstanding team at Outwood Academy Adwick. This is an exciting, yet incredibly challenging opportunity that will enable the successful applicant to gain the skills and support to work towards qualifying as a teacher through the assessment only route.
The Outwood Grange Family of Schools offer:
• The opportunity to work and progress across the Family of Schools.
• The chance to apply for leadership roles in the Deeps working across the whole Academy.
• The support and expertise of our Directors of English working across the Family of Schools.
• A full and detailed programme of support and development for all.
• A further comprehensive programme of professional development provided through the Outwood Institute of Education (formerly the Teaching School).
We believe that all teaching and support staff posts within our Family of Schools are key posts in terms of supporting student success and achievement across a broad range of subjects and experiences. As such we are keen to recruit dedicated and ambitious professionals who will add value to our Academy in both academic terms and through involvement in the fabric of learning and success beyond the classroom.
Outwood Grange Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.
We reserve the right to close advertisements early. Advertisements will therefore close at 12 noon, either on the advertised closing date, or the day the decision has been taken to close the advertisement early.
This vacancy has closed and no longer accepts applications.
- Closing Date
- Interview Date
- W/C 21 May 2018