PA to Principal Outwood Grange Academy, Wakefield
- Scale 5, SCP 22-25. Actual Salary £18,672.09 - £20,476.92
- 37 hours per week, term time plus 10 days
- Start Date
- September 2018
Outwood Grange Academy seeks applications from outstanding applicants with integrity, imagination and energy for this rewarding role. We are looking for an exceptional candidate to provide efficient and effective support to the Academy Principal and act as a member of the Academy’s Senior Leadership Team.
Skills and Requirements:
• Ability to prioritise and manage own workload and co-ordinate the work of others to appropriate deadlines
• A competent administrator with a good working knowledge of standard computer packages (word processing, email and spreadsheets)
• Excellent communication and listening skills
• Providing Academy Council administrative support for Academy Council meetings
• Line management of the Academy support staff as and when required
• Understanding of school safeguarding polices
Previous experience of working in a PA role is essential. Experience of working within a school setting is desirable although not essential.
Outwood Grange Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.
The Academy benefits from being part of the Outwood Family of Schools and you will be joining a highly innovative, inspirational and ambitious organisation. The Trust guarantees every member of staff CPD and development opportunities.
Outwood Grange Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect staff to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.
Please note that there is currently a job evaluation exercise being undertaken across the Trust. The salary advertised for this post is therefore subject to job evaluation and may change.
We reserve the right to close advertisements early. Advertisements will therefore close at 12 noon, either on the advertised closing date, or the day the decision has been taken to close the advertisement early.
This vacancy has closed and no longer accepts applications.
- Closing Date
- Interview Date
- 17 July 2018