One to One Tutor English Outwood Academy Freeston, Wakefield
- £10.00 per hour/£25.00 per hour for candidates with QTS
- 8.00am-2.30pm Term Time only. These hours may be flexible for the most suitable candidate(s)
- Start Date
- Required from 1 September 2018 and Temporary until July 2019
- Temporary Position
- July 2019
Outwood Grange Academies Trust, seeks applications from outstanding applicants with integrity, imagination and energy for this rewarding role. Outwood Academy Freeston places students at the centre of everything it does, with a focus on creating a culture of success, a positive climate for learning and increased student attainment, achievement and social and emotional development. We are seeking to appoint a committed individual to work as part of a dedicated team of staff. We would like to appoint someone who can effectively support selected students through individually tailored programmes of One to One tuition in English. We welcome applications from people who:
• hold an AS/A-level in English; are able to demonstrate that they can work with individual students to enable them to make progress in English; or
• have subject specific knowledge of English at GCSE level.
Outwood Academy Freeston is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All offers of employment will be subject to enhanced DBS Check.
For further information and to apply, please go to: www.outwood.com >Vacancies.
Please note that there is currently a job evaluation exercise being undertaken across the Trust. The salary advertised for this post is therefore subject to job evaluation and may change.
We reserve the right to close advertisements early. Advertisements will therefore close at 12 noon, either on the advertised closing date, or the day the decision has been taken to close the advertisement early.
This vacancy has closed and no longer accepts applications.
- Closing Date