Primary Teacher - KS2 - Maternity cover Outwood Primary Academy Lofthouse Gate, Wakefield
- MPS / UPS
- Part-time - Maternity cover
- Start Date
- Temporary Position
- Maternity cover
Primary Class Teacher (Part-time/Maternity Cover) Outwood Primary Academy Lofthouse Gate
Outwood Grange Academies Trust is a high performing chain of primary and secondary academies in the North of England.
Our core belief is that children come first, and that every child, irrespective of their background has the right to an outstanding education.
We seek to appoint inspirational and highly motivated class teacher.
All applications will be considered.
Location – Will be located at Outwood Primary Academy Lofthouse Gate.
What we are looking for:
• are an excellent classroom teacher;
• have high expectations of yourself, colleagues and children;
• are committed to your own development;
• have good interpersonal skills;
• are creative and open to new ideas;
• can build strong working relationships
• lots of enthusiasm
We can offer you:
• a supportive working environment;
• a caring environment with children who are eager to learn and behave well;
• a highly motivated team of staff, governors and parents;
• the professional development for a firm foundation for your future career;
• a strong cross-academy collaborative approach to training, development and support.
The academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicants will be required to complete a Disclosure Application Form and to provide criminal conviction information.
Please apply online by clicking on the 'Apply Now' button, or you can contact the reception of your chosen academy for an application pack. Alternatively you can contact Wayne Armstrong (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a hard copy application form.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students. All offers of employment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
We reserve the right to close advertisements early. Advertisements will therefore close at 12 noon, either on the advertised closing date, or the day the decision has been taken to close the advertisement early.
This vacancy has closed and no longer accepts applications.
- Closing Date
- Interview Date
- 15 November 2018