Primary Teacher - KS1 & Phase Leader Outwood Primary Academy Lofthouse Gate, Wakefield
- MPS / UPS + TLR 2a
- Start Date
- 01 January 2019 or ASAP
Job Title: Teacher
Grade/Band: MPS / UPS + TLR 2a
Hours per week: Full-time
Start Date: 1 January 2019 or ASAP
Please refer to the enclosed Person Specification for full details of the role
Outwood Grange Academies Trust
The Outwood Grange Academies Trust (OGAT) was born out of the success of Outwood Grange, a large school of 2,200 students which has achieved record exam results every year for the past 10 years, culminating in 84% including English & Maths. Outwood Grange is an Outstanding school recognised by Ofsted – achieving all Grade 1s – and was one of the first National Leader of Education Support Schools.
Outwood Primary Academy Lofthouse Gate
We seek to appoint an inspirational and highly motivated Key Stage 1 Leader to join our extremely successful team in KS1 from January 19. The Successful candidate will be appointed to Outwood Primary Academy Lofthouse Gate.
Leadership development programmes will be offered as part of our commitment to high quality professional development.
• are an excellent classroom teacher;
• have high expectations of yourself, colleagues and children;
• are committed to your own development;
• have good interpersonal skills;
• are creative and open to new ideas;
• have a sense of humour and enthusiasm.
We can offer you:
• a supportive working environment;
• a caring environment with children who are eager to learn and behave well;
• a highly motivated team of staff, governors and parents;
• the professional development for a firm foundation for your future career;
• a strong cross-academy collaborative approach to training, development and support.
Visits to the academies are warmly welcomed by arrangement with the Principal, Mrs J Savage by contacting Wayne Armstrong SBM at firstname.lastname@example.org
The academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicants will be required to complete a Disclosure Application Form and to provide criminal conviction information.
Please apply online by clicking on the 'Apply Now' button, or you can contact the reception of your chosen academy for an application pack. Alternatively you can contact Wayne Armstrong (email@example.com) for a hard copy application form.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students. All offers of employment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
We reserve the right to close advertisements early. Advertisements will therefore close at 12 noon, either on the advertised closing date, or the day the decision has been taken to close the advertisement early.
- Phase Leader - Job Description
- Phase Leader - Person Specification
- Primary Teacher - Person Specification
This vacancy has closed and no longer accepts applications.
- Closing Date
- Interview Date
- 13 November 2018