Exams & Assessment Officer Outwood Academy Carlton, Barnsley
- Grade 5 - £21074 - £23111 (actual salary dependent on years’ experience and length of service)
- 37 hours, 52 weeks per year
- Start Date
- January 2019 or as soon as possible
Exams & Assessment Officer
Job start – January 2019 or as soon as possible
Grade 5, 37 hours, 52 weeks per year - £21074 - £23111 (actual salary dependent on years’ experience and length of service)
Achieving Academy status in February 2016 as part of the Outwood Grange Academies Trust, Outwood Academy Carlton is going from strength to strength. Based in the attractive village of Carlton, we offer an exceptional education and are enjoying significant improvement across every key measure and in every subject. In December 2015, Ofsted noted that “senior leaders have a clear vision for the school” and that “all aspects of school life have been transformed”, with the result that “pupils feel well cared for”. You can help us take things to the next level.
Outwood Academy Carlton invites applications from reliable, conscientious individuals to work as a dedicated team of staff.
The successful candidate will be:
• Responsible for the accurate examination and assessment management within the Academy both internal and external.
• Maintain accurate pupil tracking of key assessment data, thereby, assisting SLT and Curriculum leaders in raising standards within teaching and learning.
• To provide administration and data support to staff and students within the Academy.
• To provide Business Services with data and administration support.
• Working with management information and data collection
• The use of ICT Systems and software, particularly Excel
Applicants will have English and Maths at Grade C or higher and should have experience of the following:
As part of the Outwood Grange Academies Trust, the successful candidate will enjoy the benefits of being part of the Outwood Family of Schools and have access to outstanding CPD and career development.
Outwood Academy Carlton is an 11-16 School with approximately 983 students on roll. The school is set in a semi-rural location offering an excellent environment in which to work.
Outwood Academy Carlton is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.
Application packs for the above vacancy are available to download from: www.outwood.com or by contacting Janette Haworth, HR/Business Assistant on 01226 728494 Ext. 231 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Monday 10 December at 12 noon
Interviews to be held TBC
This vacancy has closed and no longer accepts applications.
- Closing Date
- Interview Date