One to One Tutor English Outwood Academy Danum, Doncaster
- £19.10 per hour (unqualified), £26.52 per hour (qualified)
- Start Date
- Required to start January 2019
- Temporary Position
- 18 July 2019
Outwood Grange Academies Trust, seeks applications from outstanding applicants with integrity, imagination and energy for this rewarding role.
We are seeking to appoint a committed individual to work as part of a dedicated team of staff. We would like to appoint someone who can effectively support selected students through individually tailored programmes of one-to-one tuition in English.
We welcome applications from people who:
• hold an AS/A-level in English and are able to demonstrate that they can work with individual students to enable them to make progress in English; or
• have subject specific knowledge of English at GCSE level.
Outwood Academy Danum places students at the centre of everything it does, with a focus on creating a culture of success, a positive climate for learning and increased student attainment, achievement and social and emotional development.
Results in August 2018 were:
• Grade 4 in English: 83%
• Grade 5 in English: 60%
Outwood Academy Danum is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.
This vacancy has closed and no longer accepts applications.
- Closing Date
- Interview Date
- Tuesday 18th December 2019