One to One Tutor Geography Outwood Grange Academy, Wakefield
- £10.50 per hour / £15.75 with a relevant degree / £26.52 per hour for QTS status
- Start Date
- Required to start as soon as possible
- Temporary Position
- July 2019
Outwood Grange Academies Trust, seeks applications from outstanding applicants with integrity, imagination and energy for this rewarding role.
Outwood Grange Academy places students at the centre of everything it does, with a focus on creating a culture of success, a positive climate for learning and increased student attainment, achievement and social and emotional development.
We are seeking to appoint a committed individual to work as part of a dedicated team of staff. We seek someone who can effectively support selected students through individually tailored programmes of One to One tuition in Geography.
We welcome applications from people who:
• considering a career in teaching Geography and wish to gain experience
• are looking to return to teaching Geography
• hold an AS/A-level Geography
• are able to demonstrate that they can work with individual students to progress their learning in Geography
• have subject specific knowledge of Geography at Key stage 4
Outwood Grange Academy is an Academy of Excellence and a very high performing school. The Chief Executive is a National Leader of Education and Outwood Grange Academy is a National Leader of Education Support School.
Outwood Grange Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.
To apply online please visit our website at www.outwood.com/grange or contact HR on 01924 204350 ext. 241 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack.
Please note that there is currently a job evaluation exercise being undertaken across the Trust. The salary advertised for this post is therefore subject to job evaluation and may change.
This vacancy has closed and no longer accepts applications.
- Closing Date
- Interview Date
- W/C 11/02/19