Teacher PE – Maternity Cover Outwood Academy Adwick, Doncaster
- 0.6 FTE
- Start Date
- 1st April 2019
- Temporary Position
- 31st August 2019 - may be extended
Outwood Grange Academies Trust seeks applications from outstanding applicants with integrity, imagination and energy for this rewarding role.
If you share our values, join our family.
We are committed to putting ‘Students First: Raising Standards and Transforming Lives’. In 2013 we relocated to a new building with state-of-the-art facilities, our most recent Ofsted inspection (Feb 2016) secured outstanding judgements in every category, noting that “standards are high and continue to rise for all pupils, including the disadvantaged”.
If you share our belief in putting students first, you can join us in the delightful setting on the northern outskirts of Doncaster and build on our exceptional record of achievement.
Applications are invited from both newly qualified and experienced professionals.
• The Outwood Grange Family of Schools offer:
• The opportunity to work and progress across the Family of Schools.
• The chance to apply for leadership roles in the Deeps working across the whole Academy.
• A full and detailed programme of support and development for all.
• A further comprehensive programme of professional development provided through the Outwood Institute of Education (formerly the Teaching School).
We believe that all teaching and support staff posts within our Family of Schools are key posts in terms of supporting student success and achievement across a broad range of subjects and experiences. As such we are keen to recruit dedicated and ambitious professionals who will add value to our Academy in both academic terms and through involvement in the fabric of learning and success beyond the classroom.
Outwood Grange Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.
Applications can be downloaded from www.adwick.outwood.com Further details of the post can be obtained via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
This vacancy has closed and no longer accepts applications.
- Closing Date
- Interview Date
- 27th February 2019