1-2-1 Tutor of English Outwood Academy Valley, Worksop
- £26.84 qualified / £20.57 unqualified
- Part-time / Casual
- Start Date
- September 2019
Outwood Grange Academies Trust, seeks applications from outstanding applicants with integrity, imagination and energy for this rewarding role.
Outwood Academy Valley places students at the centre of everything they do, with a focus on creating a culture of success, a positive climate for learning and increased student attainment, achievement and social and emotional development.
We are seeking to appoint a committed individual to work as part of a dedicated team of staff. We seek someone who can effectively support selected students through individually tailored programmes of One to One or small group tuition in GCSE English. The department achieved 91.4% 4+, 87.1% 5+ and 43% 7-9 in 2018 and continue to provide timely intervention that will impact on the achievements and life chances of the students in their care.
We welcome applications from people who:
• hold qualified teacher status, or are a qualified HE or FE teacher; or
• are able to demonstrate a track record of effective teaching; or
• are able to demonstrate that you can work with individual pupils to progress
their learning in English; or
• have subject specific knowledge of English at key stage 4
• experience of teaching Eduqas English specifications would be advantageous
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students. All offers of employment will be subject to the successful candidate undertaking identity and enhanced DBS checks.
Full details and an application form can be downloaded from the recruitment section of the school website www.valley.outwood.com.
Closing date: Monday 25th March 2019
Interview date: Friday 29th March 2019
This vacancy has closed and no longer accepts applications.
- Closing Date
- Interview Date