Primary Teacher (0.4 FTE) Outwood Primary Academy Greystone, Ripon
- 0.4 FTE
- Start Date
- 01 September 2019
Outwood Grange Academies Trust
OGAT is a multi-academy sponsor and the Family of Schools currently comprises of thirty schools who work together to ensure that all children irrespective of their starting point receive an excellent education. We relish the opportunity to be part of the much needed regeneration of all areas we work in and wish to play a full role in the wider community.
Outwood Primary Academy Greystone
Outwood Primary Academy Greystone is located in the cathedral city of Ripon in North Yorkshire. It serves the local area bounded by the Harrogate Road and Dallamires Lane.
We have very good relationships with all of the other schools in our cluster. The Partnership has a shared vision to give the children of Ripon exciting and challenging learning opportunities.
We are an inclusive school and welcome all children. We use our Pupil Premium allocation to support our more vulnerable learners, and ensure that all children, regardless of need, are given the attention and support that they may need.
What we are looking for:
• are an excellent classroom teacher;
• have high expectations of yourself, colleagues and children;
• are committed to your own development;
• have good interpersonal skills;
• are creative and open to new ideas;
• can build strong working relationships
• lots of enthusiasm
We can offer you:
• a supportive working environment;
• a caring environment with children who are eager to learn and behave well;
• a highly motivated team of staff, governors and parents;
• the professional development for a firm foundation for your future career;
• a strong cross-academy collaborative approach to training, development and support.
Please apply online by clicking on the 'Apply Now' button, or you can contact the reception the academy for an application pack. Alternatively you can contact Jonathan Holyoak firstname.lastname@example.org within the Central OGAT HR team for a hard copy application form.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students. All offers of employment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
We reserve the right to close advertisements early. Advertisements will therefore close at 12 noon, either on the advertised closing date, or the day the decision has been taken to close the advertisement early.
This vacancy has closed and no longer accepts applications.
- Closing Date
- Interview Date
- Wednesday 27 March 2019