One to One Science Tutor Outwood Academy Acklam, Middlesbrough
- £10.50 per hour/£15.46 with a relevant degree/£26.53 per hour for QTS status
- Part Time, 2 days per week (Casual contract)
- Start Date
- As soon as possible
Outwood Academy Acklam seeks applications from outstanding applicants with integrity, imagination and energy for this rewarding role.
Outwood Academy Acklam places students at the centre of everything it does, with a focus on creating a culture of success, a positive climate for learning and increased student attainment, achievement and social and emotional development.
We are seeking to appoint a committed individual to work as part of a dedicated team of staff. We seek someone who can effectively support selected students through individually tailored programmes of One to One tuition.
We welcome applications from people who:
• hold qualified teacher status, or are a qualified HE or FE teacher
• are considering a career in teaching Science and wish to gain experience
• are looking to return to teaching Science
• hold an AS/A-level Science
• are able to demonstrate that they can work with individual students to progress their learning in Science; or
• have subject specific knowledge of Science at Key stage 4
The academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.
Please note CVs will not be accepted. Applications are to be made online at www.outwood.com or contact HR Dept, Outwood Academy Acklam, Hall Drive, Acklam, Middlesbrough, TS5 7JY for more information. Telephone 01642 818200 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Monday 18th March 2019 at 12 noon.
Please note that there is currently a job evaluation exercise being undertaken across the Trust. The salary advertised for this post is therefore subject to job evaluation and may change.
This vacancy has closed and no longer accepts applications.
- Closing Date
- Interview Date
- Wednesday 20 March 2019