Temporary Full-time or 0.8 Teacher of Health and Social Care and PE Outwood Academy Acklam, Middlesbrough
- Full time or 0.8 will be considered
- Start Date
- September 2019
Outwood Grange Academies Trust seeks applications from outstanding applicants with integrity, imagination and energy for this rewarding role.
This is a fantastic opportunity for enthusiastic, driven professionals to join our Family of Schools. An excellent knowledge and understanding of the subject is essential. You must possess the skills and determination to make a significant difference to the lives of our students and share our single goal of ‘students first’. Applications are invited from both newly qualified and experienced professionals.
The Outwood Grange Family of Schools offers:
• The opportunity to work and progress across the Family of Schools.
• The chance to apply for leadership roles in the Deeps working across the whole Academy.
• A full and detailed programme of support and development for NQTs.
• A further comprehensive programme of professional development is provided through the Outwood Institute of Education (formerly the teaching school).
We believe that all teaching and support staff posts within our Family of Schools are key posts in terms of supporting student success and achievement across a broad range of subjects and experiences. As such we are keen to recruit dedicated and ambitious professionals who will add value to our Academy in both academic terms and through involvement in the fabric of learning and success beyond the classroom.
The Outwood Grange Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.
Applications can be made at www.outwood.com/vacancies or contact HR Dept, Outwood Academy Acklam, Hall Drive, Acklam, Middlesbrough, TS5 7JY. Telephone 01642 818200 or e-mail: email@example.com
This vacancy has closed and no longer accepts applications.
- Closing Date
- Interview Date
- wc 17 June 2019