Teacher of Science & Maths + TLR 2.1 Outwood Academy Brumby, Scunthorpe
- MPS / UPS + TLR 2.1
- Full Time
- Start Date
- January 2020
Outwood Academy Brumby is an 11 – 16 school occupying a modern building in Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire. It is within easy reach of Lincoln, Grimsby, the east of Doncaster and the motorway network. Our latest Ofsted judgement is Good.
The Academy wishes to appoint an inspiring and enthusiastic subject specialist who will engage with our ethos which places students first. Being a committed and imaginative teacher you will support the rapid and on-going developments within the Maths & Science faculties as we strive to improve attainment across the academy.
Applications are invited from experienced teachers who wish to develop their career within a fast moving environment. You will join the Outwood Grange Family of Schools which offers opportunities to access outstanding practice and resources to enhance the learning experience of our students. This is a great opportunity if you would like to assist in the leadership of teaching and learning. Further details about the role will be discussed at interview and determined on the suitability of the candidate.
The Outwood Grange Family of Schools offer:
• The opportunity to work and progress across the Family of Schools.
• The chance to apply for leadership roles in the Deeps working across the whole Academy.
• The support and expertise of our directors of maths working across the Family of Schools.
• A full and detailed programme of support and development for all.
• A further comprehensive programme of professional development provided through Outwood Institute of Education (formerly the Teaching School).
The successful candidate will be able to:
• support the leadership team within the Maths & Science Departments.
• ensure provision of an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated Maths & Science curriculum for all students, in accordance with the aims and the curricular policies of the academy.
• monitor and support the overall progress and development of students.
Understanding the importance of excellent learning and teaching, you will have a genuine regard for young people and high professional standards.
If you care about the success of your students and colleagues, and have the energy and determination to make that success a reality, we would welcome your application.
If you are interested in this role and have any questions please e-mail email@example.com, you are also invited to visit the academy by arrangement.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students. All offers of employment will be subject to enhanced DBS Check.
- Teacher of Science & Maths + TLR. Person Specification
- Teacher of Science & Maths + TLR. Job Description
This vacancy has closed and no longer accepts applications.
- Closing Date
- Interview Date
- 26 September 2019