Teacher of Computer Science & ICT Outwood Grange Academy, Wakefield
- Full TIme
- Start Date
- January 2020
- Please note this position requires driving
Outwood Grange Academies Trust seeks applications from outstanding applicants with integrity, imagination and energy for this rewarding role.
We are looking for a teacher of Computer Science and ICT, commencing in January 2020. We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and inspiring classroom practitioner. We offer an exciting opportunity to enhance an already highly successful and motivated team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for enthusiastic, driven professionals to join our Family of Schools. An excellent knowledge and understanding of the subject is essential. You must possess the skills and determination to make a significant difference to the lives of our students and share our single goal of ‘students first’. Applications are invited from both newly qualified and experienced professionals.
The Outwood Grange Family of Schools offers:
• The opportunity to work and progress across the Family of Schools.
• The chance to apply for leadership roles in the Deeps working across the whole Academy.
• A full and detailed programme of support and development for NQTs.
• A further comprehensive programme of professional development is provided through the Outwood Institute of Education (formerly the teaching school).
As a Teaching School, we offer high quality support and programmes of professional development, which provide many opportunities for both NQTs and for more experienced colleagues.
For an application pack and further information please visit our website www.outwood.com/grange or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Outwood Grange Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children. All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
This vacancy has closed and no longer accepts applications.
- Closing Date
- Interview Date
- 30 September 2019