Site Manager Outwood Academy City Fields, Wakefield
- Grade 6, NJC 12-17 £21,589 to £23,836 (Actual Salary)
- 37 Hours (Full Time)
- Start Date
Outwood Grange Academies Trust, seeks applications from outstanding applicants with integrity, imagination and energy for this rewarding role. If you share our values and wish to help us create a culture of success through high standards, join our family.
Outwood Academy City Fields places students at the centre of everything it does, with a focus on creating a culture of success, a positive climate for learning, and increased student attainment, achievement and social and emotional development.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate to help us provide a safe and progressive environment for learning. The successful candidate will provide efficient and effective support to the Academy Business Manager and Principal and be a strong leader to our Academy Site Team.
Previous experience of working in a Facilities / Site Manager role is essential as we are undertaking a programme of improvement throughout our Academy and will be embarking on a significant capital build programme until 2021.
The person appointed will have:
• An excellent knowledge of Health & Safety;
• Lead on premises related statutory compliance;
• Appropriate processing of Purchase orders, work schedules and development projects;
• Good working knowledge of computer packages including word processing, excel spreadsheets;
• Ability to prioritise and manage own workload in a fast paced environment;
• Co-ordinate the work of others to the appropriate standard.
The academy benefits from being part of the Outwood Family of Schools, we will guarantee every member of staff receives CPD appropriate to the role.
Please note that there is currently a job evaluation exercise being undertaken across the Trust. The salary advertised for this post is therefore subject to job evaluation and may change.
Should you require any further information or would like to visit our site please contact Ann Jarrett, Business Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Outward Grange Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.