Personal Assistant to Principal and Office Manager Outwood Academy Ormesby, Middlesbrough
- Grade 7 SCP 15-17. Actual salary £20,213.00 to £21,029.08.
- 37 hours per week, term time only plus 10 days
- Start Date
- As soon as possible
Outwood Academy Ormesby seeks applications from outstanding applicants with integrity, imagination and energy for this rewarding role.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate to provide efficient and effective support to the Academy Principal and act as a member of the Academy’s Senior Leadership Team.
Skills and Requirements:
• Ability to prioritise and manage own workload and co-ordinate the work of others to appropriate deadlines
• A competent administrator with a good working knowledge of standard computer packages (word processing, email and spreadsheets)
• Excellent communication and listening skills
• Providing administrative support for the Senior Leadership meetings
• Line management of the Academy reception team
• Understanding of school safeguarding polices
Previous experience of working in a PA role is essential. Experience of working within a school setting is desirable although not essential.
Outwood Grange Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.
The Academy benefits from being part of the Outwood Family of Schools and you will be joining a highly innovative, inspirational and ambitious organisation. The Trust guarantees every member of staff CPD and development opportunities. Outwood Academy Ormesby is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect staff to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.
Full details of the post can be found on our recruitment page www.ormesby.outwood.com/vacancies. Please note that CVs will not be accepted. If you have any questions regarding the post, please email Faye Gorman, HR Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01642 452191.
We reserve the right to close advertisements early. Advertisements will therefore close at 12 noon, either on the advertised closing date, or the day the decision has been taken to close the advertisement early.
How to Apply
Complete an online application:Apply Now
- Closing Date
- Interview Date
- 11 December 2019