Primary Teacher (Central Cluster) Outwood Grange Academies Trust, Wakefield
- Main Pay Scale/Upper Pay Scale
- Full time
- Start Date
- 1 September 2020
- Please note this position requires driving
Could this be the perfect role for you? Are you hard-working, conscientious and loyal? Do you enjoy making learning fun and do you have what it takes to make an impact on our children’s future?
Outwood Grange Academies Trust is a high performing chain of primary and secondary academies in the North of England.
Our core belief is that children come first, and that every child, irrespective of their background has the right to an outstanding education. We are seeking to employ self-motivated individuals who gain pleasure in the achievements of the children in their class - teachers who have the passion and drive to do whatever it takes for the children they teach to make consistently good progress.
Successful candidates will be appointed to the central cluster within the family of schools and will work at one academy whilst collaborating across the group.
The academies within the central cluster are:
• Outwood Primary Academy Ledger Lane
• Outwood Primary Academy Kirkhamgate
• Outwood Primary Academy Lofthouse Gate
• Outwood Primary Academy Park Hill
For those new to the profession, each and every NQT who joins us will receive the support, collaborative opportunities and the best start to a career in teaching that you should need.
What we offer:
• Weekly coaching sessions
• Co-planning with colleagues
• Bespoke weekly training sessions
• A supportive and caring SLT team
• Trust wide professional development days
• A well-resourced school, with specialist teachers and staff
• A commitment to providing you with high-quality professional development
• Future leadership opportunities
• Opportunities to work across the Trust
• A supportive professional community
• An invitation to join our NQT Events throughout the year bringing all fellow NQTs together across the Trust to develop a strong support network with colleagues
• Continuing training and mentoring from a subject specialist throughout your NQT year so you feel fully supported in all aspects of teaching
• The opportunity to progress within our Trust at your own pace with the full support of our academies – we successfully identify talent and will work with you to achieve your goals
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students. All offers of employment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
How to Apply
Complete an online application:Apply Now
- Closing Date
- Interview Date
- 13 February 2020