Second in Science Outwood Academy Ormesby, Middlesbrough
- £24,373 to £40,490
- MPS/UPS + TLR 2.1
- Full Time
- Start Date
- Easter or September 2020
Outwood Grange Academies Trust seeks applications from outstanding applicants with integrity, imagination and energy for this rewarding role.
Do you want to work in a GOOD and rapidly improving academy where “leaders…are committed fully to improving the life chances of their pupils?” Do you want to work within a team who are “tearing down barriers to learning successfully, at a remarkable and breathtaking speed?” (Ofsted 2017)
This is a fantastic opportunity for enthusiastic, driven professionals to join our Family of Schools. An excellent knowledge and understanding of the subject is essential. You must possess the skills and determination to make a significant difference to the lives of our students and share our single goal of ‘students first’.
The successful candidate will be able to:
• Support the Faculty Co-ordinator and to deputise when and where appropriate.
• Ensure provision of an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated Science curriculum for all students, in accordance with the aims and the curricular policies of the academy.
• Act as a curriculum lead and be responsible for developing this area.
• Develop and enhance the teaching practice of others.
• Monitor and support the overall progress and development of students.
Applications are invited from experienced teachers who wish to develop their career within a fast moving environment. You will join the Outwood Grange Family of Schools which offers opportunities to access outstanding practice and resources to enhance the learning experience of our students.
Please contact our HR Department by telephone: 01642 452191 or email: email@example.com to arrange a visit to the academy or for further information.
To apply online please visit www.outwood.com
The Outwood Grange Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.
We reserve the right to close advertisements early. Advertisements will therefore close at 12 noon, either on the advertised closing date, or the day the decision has been taken to close the advertisement early.