Teacher of Engineering Outwood Academy Danum, Doncaster
- £24,373 to £40,490
- Contract type
- Full time
- Start date
- Required to start September 2020
- Temporary position
- The post is temporary for two years in the first instance, with the possibility of it being made permanent subject to curriculum requirements.
Outwood Grange Academies Trust seeks applications from outstanding applicants with integrity, imagination and energy for this rewarding role.
This is a fantastic opportunity for enthusiastic, driven professionals to join our Family of Schools. We are a large 11-18 comprehensive school with a thriving sixth form. Outwood Academy Danum became part of the Outwood family of schools in September 2016, in a recent Ofsted inspection we were graded good and we are still improving to become outstanding. This is an opportunity for you to join us on this journey.
An excellent knowledge and understanding of the subject is essential. Ability to teach engineering up to A level is a distinct advantage. You must possess the skills and determination to make a significant difference to the lives of our students and share our single goal of ‘students first’. Applications are invited from both newly qualified and experienced professionals.
The Outwood Grange Family of Schools offer:
• The opportunity to work and progress across the Family of Schools.
• The chance to apply for leadership roles in the Deeps working across the whole Academy.
• A full and detailed programme of support and development for all.
• A further comprehensive programme of professional development provided through the Outwood Institute of Education (formerly the Teaching School).
We believe that all teaching and support staff posts within our Family of Schools are key posts in terms of supporting student success and achievement across a broad range of subjects and experiences. As such we are keen to recruit dedicated and ambitious professionals who will add value to our Academy in both academic terms and through involvement in the fabric of learning and success beyond the classroom.
Outwood Grange Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.