1:1 Maths Tutor Outwood Academy Ormesby, Middlesbrough
- Up to £25.75 dependant upon qualifications
- Casual/variable - to be agreed with Head of Department
- Start Date
- As soon as possible
Outwood Grange Academies Trust are seeking to appoint an outstanding applicant with integrity, imagination and energy for this rewarding role as a 1 to 1 Tutor of maths.
Outwood Academy Ormesby places students at the centre of everything it does, with a focus on creating a culture of success, a positive climate for learning and increased student attainment, achievement and social and emotional development.
We are seeking to appoint a committed individual to work as part of a dedicated team of staff. We seek someone who can effectively support selected students through individually tailored programmes of One to One tuition in Mathematics.
We welcome applications from people who:
• considering a career in teaching Mathematics and wish to gain experience
• are looking to return to teaching Mathematics
• hold an AS/A-level Mathematics
• are able to demonstrate that they can work with individual students to progress their learning in Mathematics
have subject specific knowledge of Mathematics at key stage 4
To apply online please visit www.outwood.com
Please contact our HR Department by telephone: 01642 452191 or email: email@example.com to arrange a visit to the academy or for further information.
Closing Date: Monday 23rd January 2017 at 12 noon
Interview Date: week commencing 30th January 2017
The Outwood Grange Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
The application deadline was